Please feel free to explore the articles below for additional insight into the Christ-Centered Inner-Healing Process.
Click on the links below to view the files
- Emotional Intimacy
- Emotional Intelligence: Summary
- Emotional Intelligence: How to Manage Anger
- Emotional Intelligence: How to Manage Anxiety
- Emotional Intelligence: How to Manage Depression
- Find Your True Self
- Grace and Truth
- Grief and Mourning
- Guilt: A Self-Inflicted Wound
- How to have Loving Relationships
- I am Special
- Men and Emotions
- A Model for Marital Harmony
- Partnering with Jesus for Life, Part 1
- Partnering with Jesus for Life, Part 2
- Partnering with Jesus for Life, Part 3
- Pitfalls of Pornograpy, Part 1
- Pitfalls of Pornograpy, Part 2
- Solving Conflicts with Help of Forgiveness
- Spiritual Armour: Part 1
- Spiritual Armour: Part 2
- The Importance of Belief & Will
- The Two Faces of Pride, Part 1
- The Two Faces of Pride, Part 2
- The Victorious Life. Christ’s Truth and Obedience
- The Father Wound
- The Mother Wound
- Judgment or Discernment
- The Definition of Love
- Developing The Meaning of Love
- The Importance of Grace
- The Power of Our Story
- How to Deal With Fear
- Take Every Thought Captive
- The Message of Jesus
- The Cross Model for Inner Healing
- Helpful Definitions
Total control in our lives is a fiction.
The outside world does not adapt to us.
We need to adapt to what is happening moment to moment.
Flexible people are aware of their surroundings and accept what is.
Change is a given in life, Embrace it!